Danish Gemmological Society holds its 2nd International Symposium
October 1-2, Odd Fellow Palace, Copenhagen Denmark
Don’t miss the date and the oppertunity to listen to some of the world’s capacities in their field
- Synthetic Diamonds
How rare are diamonds.
- Early use of diamonds in jewelry.
Recently research on history of early gem setting.
- Understanding of jade is not limited to technical exacting.
How to detect oil in gems other than emerald.
This is a huge problem for ruby, sapphire, spinel, tourmaline, and other gems.
- Montepuez ruby mining, Mozambique and Kagem emerald mining, Zambia.
An update on large-scale emerald and ruby mining in Africa.
A general update on our operations and progress.
- Gemethics: practices and myth that destroy gemstones upliftment for ressource-hosting nations.
The social issues, artisanal mining, optimizing local benefit, cutting, and polishing, measuring a mining company’s contribution ect.
- Social and environmental aspects of the small-scale miners.